program by Research Synergy Foundation provides a comprehensive curriculum enhancing Research Skill for Researcher/ Scholar, Doctoral Student, or Master Student. The Curriculum Program consists of several topics and delivered in 30 hours. The topic are:
1. Opportunity Research Identification, Theory and Framework Development 6 hours.
2. References management 3 hours.
3. Systematic Literature review using N-Vivo 3 hours.
4. Quantitative Methods 6 hours.
5. Quantitative Tools Analysis 3 hours
6. Qualitative Method and Tool Analysis 6 hours.
7. Wrap-up: how to Publish Paper in Scopus and SSCI/ WOS Journals 3 hours.
Total of 30 hours